Gait trainer EIK is a body balance maintenance system with gait training system, that is intended to support in physical rehabilitation therapy and physical training of the disabled.
Gait trainer EIK is intended for people with static and dynamic balance and movement disorders, after injuries, surgeries, strokes or other health disorders. It is adjusted to start safe rehabilitation in the very early stage of the treatment.
Gait trainer EIK easily adjusts physical capabilities of the person and helps him in self-motion.
Gait training system is designed according to the biomechanical principles of gait and allows to perform correct walking movements.
EIK has been developed in close cooperation with scientists from the medical, body training, sports and textile fields, as well as considering the remarks of people who used the trainer.
- Enables to lift easily the person with the weight up to 140 kg in to vertical position
- Ensures safe and comfortable long term verticale position
- Ensures safe training of the balance maintenance skills
- Ensures safe performance of traditional rehabilitation excercises
- The leg loading is easily adjustable to the physical state of the person
- Natural waist and hip movements in all desirable directions
- Allows to perform correct walking movements with the aid of gait training system
- Wide range of possibilities to use from the effective rehabilitation equipment to sport gait trainer for disabled people
With the help of trainer EIK a disabled person can stand and stretch up himself, safely train the skills of balancing, coordinated body movements and even the gait. EIK supports in conscious physical training, reduces the leg spasticity, makes positive influence on blood circulation and central nervous system. EIK can be used indoors or outside, in combine with medical treadmill or other medical rehabilitation measures.