Gait trainer EIK is a body balance maintenance system with leg control (gait training) mechanism that is intended for support and movement therapy used in medical rehabilitation and physical training of the disabled.
Gait trainer EIK is intended for people with static and dynamic balance and movement disorders, after injuries, surgeries, strokes or other health disorders. The construction of the equipment is adjusted to start safe rehabilitation in the very early stage of the treatment.
Gait trainer EIK easily adjusts physical capabilities of the patient and helps him in self-motion.
The leg control mechanism is designed according to the biomechanical principles of human gait and allows to perform correct walking movements.
The equipment has been developed in close cooperation with scientists from the medical, body training, sports and textile fields, as well as considering the remarks of people who used the trainer.
- Enables to lift the patient in vertical position without much physical effort
- Ensures safe and comfortable long term verticale position
- Ensures safe training of the balance maintenance skills
- Ensures safe performance of traditional rehabilitation excercises
- The leg loading is easily adjustable considering the physical condition of the patient
- Flexible waist and hip movement in all directions
- Allows to perform correct walking movements with the aid of leg control mechanism;
- Allows transforming the equipment from the effective rehabilitation equipment to sport trainer for people with disorders.