- The gait trainer eik consists of mechanical devices that can be employed considering conscious capabilities of the patient, progress of rehabilitation process and rehabilitation programs compiled by the physician.
- The suspension of gait trainer ensures safe verticalization as well as flexible waist movement, and ensures natural tilting angle of the patient that aids the walking process.
- The hanging (suspension) system is attached at the hip area and this way of attachment corresponds to the natural human physiological structure and requires conscious efforts of the patient if compared to the way of attachment in the middle area of the spine of other devices.
- Patented leg control mechanism aids coordinated raise of each leg at the knee area and pushing as well as forward extension at the foot area.
- The equipment features different and easily customised modifications, and, if necessary, it can be supplemented with other accessories.